- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Ryan Lack
The main function of the Editor is to proofread and edit test materials including items, manuscripts, typeset copy, and printers' proofs for style and correctness in meeting program specifications.
• Responsible for editing, rewriting, and authenticating user manuals, application papers, product description, data sheets, and specification books.
• Receives text from internal sources and rewrites documentation in a clear and concise style.
• Improves editorial and visual standards for documents and recommends new designs, layouts and procedures as needed.
• Edits, writes and/or rewrites articles, publications, presentations, and other materials to communicate clearly and effectively research findings, technical developments, and other news and information.
• Strong command of the English language.
• High attention to detail.
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Good analytical and problem solving skills.
• Bachelor’s degree in Journalism or related field.
Based in Menlo Park, California, this top social media company builds technologies that help people connect. Their mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
With a culture of constantly iterating, solving problems and working together to connect people all over the world, it’s important that their workforce reflects the diversity of the people they serve. Hiring people with different backgrounds and points of view helps make better decisions, build better products and create better experiences for everyone.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem-solving mode
- Have a hand in developing products that empower more than 3 billion people around the world to share ideas, offer support and make a difference
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.