- Hybrid in Los Angeles
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jessica Dangott
Client is a new health and wellness membership that focuses on improvement through discovery. We use the power of machine learning and computer vision to put the most innovative and effective tools for improving personal health in our customer’s hands. Our mission is no less than to discover a healthier future for the human race. Join us!
This role will be responsible for developing concepts, brand assets and experiences for new to world product features and fitness content for Client members across a wide variety of media. You should have deep knowledge and practical experience with strategic input and creative briefs at a top consumer-facing brands. You are able to thoroughly explore creative problems and think strategically beyond the brief to add value. You are comfortable developing concept decks, photoshoots, and brand guidelines that help teams and processes scale. You should be comfortable engaging entry-level through executive stakeholders, and working with many different types of creative professionals to communicate the benefit of new digital product features and content experiences for members. The ideal candidate is a problem solver with strong bias for action, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a willing leader and mentor for the team. You will be working with other brand/UX designers, writers, animators, photographers, directors, product managers, science, fitness and marketing professionals to deliver exceptional experiences to be seen by millions of customers world-wide. The work is varied and fast-paced. You should be a master of your craft, possess excellent communication skills and have an open willingness to collaborate.
• Bachelor's degree in design, UX/UI, or related field or equivalent
• 7+ years of design/marketing industry experience including Art Direction experience and photography direction experience
• An online portfolio or samples of work that demonstrate your mastery of design thinking, process, and solutions. Work that shows big, systematic brand design that can extend into any medium—(Web & Print, Static, Animation, Film & Photography, Social)
• Ability to design in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch and Figma.
• Ability to present ideas clearly and thoughtfully to our business partners, both verbally and through sketches
• An articulate writer
• Product Video development experience
• Strong understanding of digital and social platforms as well as their use within marketing/branding
• Self-starter who is a customer-obsessed, detail-oriented, and enthusiastic team player
• Passion for working in a collaborative team in a fast-paced environment
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Ability to work efficiently and demonstrate a bias for action in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment
• An entrepreneurial spirit that is energetic, positive and resourceful
• Excellent presentation skills
Want to work for one of the fastest growing and most admired companies in the world?
Founded in 1995 this client of Aquent’s has grown to one of the largest tech companies in the world. Driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way their customers live their lives and run their businesses. Come join them and work in a place that values innovation, creativity and leadership.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.