- San Francisco, CA; Mountain View, CA; Texas; Remote
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Caitlin Bair
Partner with teams to drive execution of key Client Cloud partner marketing initiatives, such as incentives, demand gen, and to-partner engagement programs.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams (both within and outside of Marketing) to influence, implement, extend, manage, and evolve our marketing programs.
- Provide clear communication to cross-functional team leads and senior management regarding status of projects: proposals, roadmaps, requirements, challenges, and priorities.
- Drive continuous improvement across the team by implementing systems and processes as needed, partnering with the broader Partner Marketing team.
- Implement, track and prioritize project roadmaps and schedules for specific initiatives that align with the broader strategy for the Marketing team; remove roadblocks, identify risks and propose mitigation plans.
- Play a pivotal role in supporting the global marketing team through business analysis and development.
- 5 years of experience in a program management/project management/operations role
- Experience working on cross-functional and global initiatives
- Experience establishing relationships, influence, managing consensus, and working internally and externally at all organizational levels
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working with channel partners (preferred functions: program manager, project manager, operations manager)
- Track record of successfully rolling out complex, global initiatives
- Ability to effectively operate in a fast-paced, constantly evolving, team environment
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, solve complex problems and scale effectively across a large organization and highly distributed and often, remote team