- Remote; Virtual
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Mindy Totaro
Looking for a Content Manager to assist with web content entry and coordination using our content management system, Adobe Experience Manager (AEM).
In this role, you will work alongside stakeholders to assist them in updating content on their sites, focusing on best practices for content and digital assets along with the best use of AEM.
- You will be responsible for the coordination, organization and publication of content and marketing materials on our websites run on Adobe AEM.
- You have a collaborative approach to working with internal/external teams and with internal stakeholders.
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail is a must.
- Develop minimum and maximum content scenarios to accommodate responsive web and localization of content for other global regions.
- 1-3 years experience using Adobe Experience Manager
- Work with a team updating the content of pages
- Create and modify pages using templates in Adobe Experience Manager
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders on timelines and asset delivery
- Respond to update requests from stakeholders
- Capable of working in a fast-paced, agile team environment
- Strong communication skills and acute attention to details
- Capable of prioritizing daily tasks and following-thru on projects to successful completion
- An eye for layout and can source, optimize, and upload digital assets.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledgeable of HTML
- Willingness to be hands-on
Want to work for one of the fastest growing and most admired companies in the world?
Founded in 1995 this client of Aquent’s has grown to one of the largest tech companies in the world. Driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way their customers live their lives and run their businesses. Come join them and work in a place that values innovation, creativity and leadership.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.