- Corte Madera, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tamira Imondi
We are hiring a Print + Digital Retoucher in the Corte Madera, Bay area Market for a contemporary luxury furniture retailer that has a store + e-commerce presence. As the Retoucher, you will be working on both print and digital with a big emphasis on print as this company produces many catalogs throughout the year.
- Must be located in the San Fransisco
- 3-4+ years of retouching experience in a high-volume environment.
- Portfolio displaying before and after retouched imagery
Please email me your resume and portfolio for further consideration to email@example.com
• Focus on retouching and editing images in a high volume studio
• Verify color of products using physical samples and reference files.
• Evaluate imagery to ensure they meet imagery brand standards, including proper product color, contrast and shadows.
• Ensure visual consistency of images within projects and across the overall website.
• Quality control: check in files, mark up internal changes, review proofs
• Participate in reviewing others work for quality and accuracy as part of ongoing quality program.
• Partner with other teams on workflow and file management with internal systems.
• Effectively communicate with cross-functional partners when problem solving.
• Ability to understand, embrace and execute markup requests and the overall brand vision/goal.
• Thrive in our environment that is high-volume, fast-paced and feedback driven.
• Impressive and advanced retouching, compositing and color correction abilities.
• Advanced knowledge of Photoshop CC, color management, composites and masking.
• Photoshop scripting and automation technique capabilities
• Understand Photoshop action sets, image resolution, color space, and image file formats
• Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite, After Effects, Premiere Pro, Lightroom and Capture One
• Proficient in Excel, Word, Google Docs and use of FTP
• Strong visual skills, attention to detail and an eye for consistency and color
• Keen understanding of lighting, reflections and textures
• Strong understanding of digital file handling, photography and graphic design
• Creative and technical problem solving abilities
• Manage last minute changes gracefully and take direction easily
• Exceptionally organized with the proven ability to multi-task competing projects against aggressive deadlines.
• Advanced degree or related experience in the photography, design or related field
• Strong time management skills and ability to prioritize
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent
• 3-4+ years retouching experience in a high-volume environment.
• Portfolio displaying before and after retouched imagery