- Hybrid in Seattle, WA or San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kendra Campbell
As a UXD on the team you will be responsible for partnering with cross-functional counterparts and UX team members to design best-in-class features for Client's internal issue tracking system.
- Partner with Junior designers to ensure consistency and cohesion across the product, meeting Client brand and design standards.
- Partner with research to identify user needs and translate findings into actionable design recommendations
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Design high quality design mocks using Figma, working with Engineering to ensure alignment on technical feasibility and quality of final implementation.
- Leverage established design system patterns and define new ones when necessary to ensure a high quality user experience which supports user productivity and satisfaction.
- Effectively plan and prioritize UX work in partnership with product team leads.
- 3-5 years of minimum experience as a Designer
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in UX Design or a related field, or commensurate experience
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize & manage multiple tasks efficiently
- Ability to quickly adapt to change and deal with ambiguity
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong sense of responsibility
- MUST have strong experience working with Figma
- UX Design
Nice to have Skills (not required):
- Experience designing for developer tools or other high-complexity enterprise interfaces
- Experience working with Google Material
A giant in the Tech Industry, this company's mission is to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful. This company is committed to continuing to to make diversity, equity, and inclusion part of everything they do—from how they build their products to how they build their workforce. Consistenly named one of Forbes top employers, this company works hard to attract, retain and progress the best Talent.
A career here gives you the opportunity to be part of something bigger:
>Expanding Opportunity - Providing people with information, tools and services to help them build knowledge, fuel curiosity, and unlock opportunity.
>Protecting Users - Keeping billions of people safer online.
>Including all Voices - Building a world where progress, equitable outcomes, diversity, and inclusion can be realities both inside and outside our workplace.
>Responding to Crisis - Helping those affected by crisis through products, people and partners.
>Advancing Sustainability - Unifying practices, partnerships, and products around a single mission — to foster sustainability at scale.
Are you ready to join the journey?
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.