- Job Terms:
- Start date:
Our client in Chicago is looking for a Drupal/ Wordpress Content Developer for the next 6 months. 100% Remote
- Working in Monday.com to review requests/tickets from stakeholders on updates/changes to pages: build pages, edit, upload images etc. Once changes made, need to proof to ensure accurate
- Working in Drupal and Wordpress to make updates for web pages
- Working with various stakeholders on their edits
- Bulk of the job will be making content updates to both CMS platforms.
- Strong HTML and CSS skills.
- Strong communication skills since working on multiple projects and ensuring stakeholders are aware of status
- Experience with agile/scrum teams and plus.
- Experience with technical SEO a plus.
- HTML and CSS
- JIRA or other ticketing