- Burlingame, CA; Remote
- Job Terms:
- $95/hr + benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Caitlin Bair
We are seeking a Program Manager to join our Brand Marcom team to build and structure our Owned Channels & Retail workstreams, which requires strong cross functional (XFN) coordination and collaboration.
The ideal candidate has experience in managing highly complex programs, with multiple stakeholder organizations, and significant scale. In particular, the ideal candidate has experience with managing programs in marketing, creative, first party & third party retail, social media, and demonstrated understanding of some or all of these functions. They are an organized self-starter who proactively identifies and solves problems. This individual thrives in and enjoys a fast-paced, cross-functional, and action-oriented environment. A successful candidate will demonstrate a deep understanding of the owned channel marketing process across multiple touchpoints (including e-commerce, in store, advertising, creative) in the consumer electronics industry. They will exhibit strong organizational, analytical and management skills, with the ability to balance multiple projects successfully and efficiently.
- Manage all owned channel marketing projects and teams (retail marketing, brand, creative, ecommerce, etc.) ensuring strategy is implemented across the entire customer journey.
- Creative operations experience in setting priorities, problem-solving, multi-tasking, and negotiation
- Work with Marcom cross-functional internal teams to ensure tracking of dependent stakeholder readiness plans including, reporting key milestones status, risks and contingency planning and issue escalation as necessary.
- Anticipate bottlenecks, balance business objectives and needs versus technical and operational constraints and adjudicate between internal stakeholder groups to resolve blocking issues.
- Consider and mitigate creative development timelines and dependencies internally and exterally
- Manage information cadences and processes, including status updates to senior leaders, escalations and mitigations and overall documentation management in partnership with Marcom leads and Product Marketing.
- Foster relationships and work with cross-functional partners to understand their needs and ideas on how to better collaborate.
- BA or BS degree
- 10+ years of experience in Marketing or Creative operations and program management, process design for product life cycles, and project planning. Specific channel marketing and/or retail marketing experience required.
- 3+ years experience in consumer hardware product marketing, retail merchandising, sales, and design operations
- Experience working with a large, global tech company
- Experience delivering communications to senior leadership and cross functional partners
- Experience representing programs, projects and products with both internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Marketing, Sales
- Certification in Program Management (e.g. Prince2 or PMP)
- Domain expertise in Consumer Electronics or Hardware
- Experience with leading organizational transformation and process improvement
Based in Menlo Park, California, this top social media company builds technologies that help people connect. Their mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
With a culture of constantly iterating, solving problems and working together to connect people all over the world, it’s important that their workforce reflects the diversity of the people they serve. Hiring people with different backgrounds and points of view helps make better decisions, build better products and create better experiences for everyone.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem-solving mode
- Have a hand in developing products that empower more than 3 billion people around the world to share ideas, offer support and make a difference
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.