- Boston or Remote
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
Aquent is seeking a copywriter to develop concepts and copy that connects with current and potential brand customers across multiple platforms with an emphasis on social media and digital marketing.
Our ideal candidate will be creative, innovative and be able to generate multiple concepts per project. They should have the ability to view assignments through the eyes of our customers and write clear and persuasive copy that consistently engages our audience. Must be comfortable working in a fast paced, collaborative environment and have the ability to adapt to change.
We’re looking for writers who can think at a higher level to create simple and intuitive user experiences as well.
Candidates should have a compelling portfolio, strong communication/presentation skills, and a strong work ethic.
Skills / Qualifications
- 4-6 years of copywriting experience, including social and digital media
- BA or BA degree in English, journalism, marketing or similar
- Knowledge of various social media platforms, their audiences, and their best practices
- Ability to absorb and adhere to brand guidelines
- Ability to work on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Thorough knowledge of standard rules of grammar (and when to break them)
- Can self-generate ideas as well as collaborate with others
- SEO knowledge/experience
- Strong communication/presentation skills
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Generating concepts and copy for social posts across multiple channels, including Instagram, Tik Tok and Facebook
- Concepting and executing campaigns for both existing and prospective customers, from overarching brand awareness campaigns to narrow initiatives that promote features, offers and categories
- Generate copy for promotional emails and print collateral
- Present/sell work to business partners