- New York, New York; San Francisco, CA; Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Marly Caro
As a Research Manager you will develop and implement research studies that provide insight into what our consumers want/need at the very beginning phases of the product development process.
In this role, you will be responsible for driving consumer insights across the product and marketing development process for our mobility devices. You will work closely with cross-functional partners, like Product Marketing Managers. Your insights will contribute to product roadmaps, including identifying key audiences, features/experiences to build, and value prop/positioning.
Overall key responsibilities below:
- Work with stakeholders to rigorously define the problem that needs to be solved/supported by insights.
- Lead Psychographic deep dives for different target audiences audiences
- Understand the role of upcoming trends (e.g. health, connectivity, camera)
- Awareness product portfolio - identification of core customer needs and how various features add to incremental product intent
- Memberships - consumer interest in various types and how to maximize subscribers for Client
- Bachelors degree
- Min 4-6 Years of experience (Can have more experience)
- Specialist skills are required: qualitative research, background in research, or psychology.. Without this resource, we would have to deprioritize other P0 work. To balance the Team skill set, a strong qualitative background is preferred .
Masters Degree in Psychology, human behavior, cognitive studies, research studies