- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Mindy Totaro
Our well known client is looking for a UX Designer. This position will work on the Design & Research Team. This position is focused 75% on updating and maintaining the current website design system, and 25% on one-off page design projects that rely upon the design system.
· Audit the Marketing Website design system to address platform and design system best practices, and improve scalability and usefulness for all stakeholders.
· Define a clear roadmap for phased implementation of design system MVP updates and accompanying documentation.
· Partner with Web Team, Brand, and Customer Console stakeholders to improve on design system components and create a more seamless customer journey.
· Collaborate on design system onboarding guides to present and distribute across divisions.
· Develop wireframes, user stories and journeys, and prototypes optimized for all devices.
· Design improvements to existing customer experiences leveraging user research, best practices, and current CMS capabilities.
· Solve ambiguous UX challenges and demonstrate scalable, user-friendly solutions, typically for stand-alone projects of 1-3 pages in size.
Must have 5+ years experience as a UX/UI Designer for a global brand.
· Bachelor or Master’s degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience and certifications.
· An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience in user-centered design solutions, design systems, and product or website design innovation.
· Expert proficiency in Figma
· High proficiency in a variety of design and prototype tools such as: Sketch, InVision, Framer, Principle, and the Adobe Creative Suite
· Clear communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
· Strong visual design skills to complement your UX skills
· Experience working in a collaborative team environment to deliver high-quality designs.
· Experience designing reusable UX components, design systems, or libraries
· Experience working with distributed teams.
· UX design experience across global markets
· Ability to work efficiently and demonstrate a bias for action in a fast-paced, often ambiguous environment.
· Deep understanding of cross-platform design, usability, accessibility, and performance.
· Experience building or improving a large and complex design system.
Must have 5 + years as a UX Designer to be considered, as well as a portfolio that has strong visuals with designing a design system.
Want to work for one of the fastest growing and most admired companies in the world?
Founded in 1995 this client of Aquent’s has grown to one of the largest tech companies in the world. Driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way their customers live their lives and run their businesses. Come join them and work in a place that values innovation, creativity and leadership.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.