- NYC, hybrid
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Christie Bridges
This position will write copy for all US retail touchpoints as well as promotional programs, including Retail, Digital, Wholesale and Self-Assist. Key to success is an ability to deliver on strategic marketing intent in our brand voice for our US market.
• The US Copywriter will write engaging, on-brand campaign copy for print, digital and social assets.
• Create names and write copy for seasonal sets.
• Manage and proofread copy documents.
• Collaborate with legal department on claims.
• Use cross-functional feedback to fuel creativity.
• Proactive personalities work best: Presentations, meetings and collaboration with other departments are a big part of the job so we need someone comfortable in that role.
• Minimum 5-7 years of copywriting experience in luxury/beauty/fashion.
• Quick study: Able to pick up brand voice and identify nuances across platforms.
• Proactive and adaptable self-starter.
• Experience partnering with art directors and pitching concepts.
• Ability to manage multiple multi-faceted projects.
• Enthusiastic and agile.
• Extraordinarily detail oriented.