- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Michele Giella
The Opportunity –
The D&I Learning & Inclusion Programs Project Manager needs to have a commitment to championing
diversity and inclusion in beauty. Under the direction of the Vice President of Diversity & Inclusion, you will
mainly assist in managing our client's Talent Inbucator program. You will also provide support for other D&I
trainings and to our employee resource groups (INCommunities). Our client created a Talent Incubator
Program to build the next generation of culturally competent and diverse leaders by readying
them for next. This 9-month program provides participants with structured mentoring sessions and both
group and peer coaching sessions. The ideal candidate for this new role is excited by building successful
programs that will provide sustained D&I learnings to all employees and support the future of our
underrepresented talent. You will serve as a subject matter expert, working with partners across the
organization as we sustain this program. This is a 9-month contract role with potential to extend.
While on assignment, the contractor will:
• Support day to day program operations of our client Talent Incubator program (STIP) including but
not limited to: program management, process documentation, project roll-out, scheduling,
timelines, evaluation and overall support of program participants (mentees and mentors).
• Sustain our relationships with our vendor providing the coaching sessions and the relationships
between mentors and mentees.
• Support the ideation, strategic planning and implementation of overall program management and
• Coordinates meetings and events, both virtual and in person (as Covid safety precautions allow)
with multiple cross functional partners.
• Maintain platform systems featuring STIP and other D&I trainings, respond to questions/problems
on system and procedures, coordinate design, updates and maintenance of website and online
• Create templates, forms, and dashboards required to support processes and governance for the
• Oversee post-projects, recap, lessons learned, and action plans to drive continuous improvement.
• Ownership of written communications on projects, program policies, procedures, and processes
for STIP, other D&I trainings and our INcommunities.
• Contribute to data analysis, tracking & reporting.
• Network with industry experts and peers.
• Be a team play and support day to day program operations of the Diversity & Inclusion team as
needed- may include ERG support of other D&I initiatives.
• Our client has a highly collaborative culture so you will be working closely with other related teams
such as store leadership, talent acquisition, education, communications, marketing and other
We’re excited about you if you have:3-5 years of related or transferable work experience in project management and/or program
development and rollout experience
• Highly organized with excellent project & time management skills to ensure accuracy and quality
of deliverables and deadlines
• Experience building and creating process for a variety of audiences and expertise levels
• High-level attention to detail and accuracy in execution of work and tasks with ability to manage
workload with shifting priorities
• Familiarity with database & spreadsheet management (Google sheets/forms, Smartsheet
• Takes initiative and comfortable with ambiguity and changing priorities
• Proactive, innovative, self-starter, and result oriented
• Effective listening and interpersonal communication skills to respond to inquiries, address
concerns, and ensure cooperative and productive work relationships
• Experience working with scholarship programs and foundations a plus
• Exposure to or interest in licensed beauty industry & careers a plus
• Powerpoint and Adobe design experience a plus