- New York, New York
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Marly Caro
The main function of a content curator is to surface the best content and conversations on a platform. The typical curator will have excellent editorial judgment, a strong command of social media and a demonstrated understanding of short-form video, gen-z culture, and how they inform social conversations.
• Curate best-in-class content, including trend-setting short-form video content from a diverse set of creators, brands, and partners
• Identify cultural trends and moments across a diverse spectrum of topics
• Source editorially strong, youthful short-form video creators
• Brainstorm strategy and editorial plans for major events and cultural moments
• Collaborate with our product teams to improve user experience
• Have the ability to work some weekend shifts as needed
• Experience in social video, social media, and/or digital media
• Knowledge of short-form content, creators, and trends across platforms
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
• Bachelors degree preferred
Based in Menlo Park, California, this top social media company builds technologies that help people connect. Their mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
With a culture of constantly iterating, solving problems and working together to connect people all over the world, it’s important that their workforce reflects the diversity of the people they serve. Hiring people with different backgrounds and points of view helps make better decisions, build better products and create better experiences for everyone.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem-solving mode
- Have a hand in developing products that empower more than 3 billion people around the world to share ideas, offer support and make a difference
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.