- New York City (OnSite)
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer Torrens
We are seeking an entry-level Producer to join our Client's growing team of Radio Producers. This role will be onsite working in studio in New York City. Knowledge and interest in Electronic music highly preferred.
We're growing and urge you to apply. We believe the role would place you in a highly-energized environment with some of the most talented creative individuals in the industry where you would be inspired to share your experience along with providing extraordinary support for the team.
We are looking for someone to develop and create a worldwide radio broadcast with leading musical artists and talent. Maintain internal and external relationships within the music industry. Assist the studio with technical needs. Consider all aspects within music discovery including labels, artists, and managers. Set up broadcast interviews with internal and external persons in line with key anniversaries, campaigns, and honorable dates.
- Experience of working in and operating broadcast studios in a live and pre-recorded environment.
- Experience of working with and coaching a wide range of talent.
- You are well versed in pop culture, music and are passionate about entertainment.
- A self-starter who is dedicated and demonstrates creative and critical thinking abilities.
- You should be able to handle multiple projects and thrive in a very dynamic environment.
- You show an ability to lead impactful programs independently under concurrent deadlines.
- You are results-oriented, upbeat and focused with a strong passion to learn and succeed.
- You are flexible and versatile in nature, able to take on challenges while maintaining and even keel and sense of humor.
- You have excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- You have an ability to see the big picture and ability to maneuver through a level of ambiguity
- Audio editing proficiency required (Logic Pro, Audition, ProTools)
The role requires a background of working in and operating radio broadcast studios in a live and pre-recorded environment, engaging with a team of production staff and on air talent to devise and implement creative features and formats and set up broadcast interviews with internal and external persons in line with key anniversaries, campaigns, and honorable dates across a range of platforms. You need to be well versed in pop culture, music and entertainment and have experience of working with and coaching a wide range of talent.
You will be able to edit creatively and efficiently on Logic Pro / Audition / Pro Tools and understand and conduct all work to high standards. You will research and write treatments, interview questions and talking points for a broad range of artists and promotional copy for multiple platforms including social and AOD. You will organize, manage, maintain and archive music, audio, video, and photo assets, and deliver content with supporting resources to maximize value and impact.
Bachelors degree preferred but not required.
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Aquent support: your Aquent Resource Manager checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. We will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.