- Burlingame, CA
- Job Terms:
- $81/hr + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Caitlin Bair
Client is looking for a program manager for the Global Sales Launch Program to support and execute work out of the Burlingame, CA office. This role will assist in planning and coordinating Global Sales Launch Program elements that include cross- functional work integration, milestone management, and stakeholder communications for product launches and other sales enablement projects.
The successful candidate will have experience in managing complex programs in a growth environment, is passionate about solving problems, building new processes and helping external partners and internal teams grow the business. It involves extensive collaboration between the Global Sales org and cross-functional partners to ensure predictable communication of the launch program across the company.
- Be the primary point of contact for status communications of program for the Global Sales teams and cross-functional partners
- Identify dependencies and tasks to integrate into a unified master timeline with the critical path milestones to go-live
- Organize and conduct meetings with key work partners to facilitate program execution and communications
- Contingency planning, priority negotiation, creative problem solving, and escalations when warranted
- Manage schedules and production flow for product launches
- Track and report status; continuously update the master timeline
- Identify risks to program, perform necessary due diligence, update plan of record documents, and socialize changes to stakeholders
- Write weekly posts and other communications regarding launch program status
- Moderate the Lessons Learned program
- Develop, document, and socialize scalable processes
- Lead or work on special projects related to Launch Planning
- A problem solver with a track record of driving sales performance and efficiency improvements across teams during period of growth
- Ability to work independently in an unstructured environment with little guidance
- Experience in channel and partner management operations
- 5 years of experience in business strategy, finance, sales planning or process optimization
- B.S. or M.S. in business-related or quantitative field
- Ability to clearly communicate, work across cultures, influence stakeholders without authority
- Experience in working with excel or similar tools to perform quantitative analysis
- Solid project or program management experience
- Experience in consumer electronics or hardware business
- Experience in managing complex launch programs
- Experience in using program management tools such as Asana
- Experience in building new processes and managing change in growing companies to scale
- Experience in working across cultures in a diverse work environment
Based in Menlo Park, California, this top social media company builds technologies that help people connect. Their mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
With a culture of constantly iterating, solving problems and working together to connect people all over the world, it’s important that their workforce reflects the diversity of the people they serve. Hiring people with different backgrounds and points of view helps make better decisions, build better products and create better experiences for everyone.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem-solving mode
- Have a hand in developing products that empower more than 3 billion people around the world to share ideas, offer support and make a difference
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.