- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kendra Campbell
Aquent's client is looking for a Channel Marketing Manager to negotiate promotions with large partners, work on potential advertising opportunities, and take marketing campaigns through the approval process.
- Drive marketing programs to build brand awareness and adoption, including providing direct sales team with collateral and tools
- Plan and deliver online campaigns, including email campaigns and placements on client site as well as seller and solution provider websites
- Create collateral and sales tools for direct sales team and events
- Create marketing content for personal and business sections of website, collaborating with designer on layout and graphics
- Compile, analyze, and present performance metrics, identifying opportunities to enhance campaigns and improve performance
- Taking marketing campaigns through the approval process and handling updates to marketing agreements
- Work cross-functionally with Legal, Finance, and other stakeholders
- Work effectively across organizational boundaries to define, manage, and prioritize work
- Bachelor's Degree
- 7 years of work experience, 4+ years of experience in channel marketing
- Experience with data/analytics
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and ability to learn new programs/systems
- Experience negotiating contracts
- Banking and Financial marketing experience
Want to work for one of the fastest growing and most admired companies in the world?
Founded in 1995 this client of Aquent’s has grown to one of the largest tech companies in the world. Driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way their customers live their lives and run their businesses. Come join them and work in a place that values innovation, creativity and leadership.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.