- Seattle, WA (hybrid - mostly remote, some meetings onsite)
- Job Terms:
- $60.90/hr + benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Caitlin Bair
Do you enjoy charting brand new territory, creating bleeding-edge hardware and software experiences? This may be the position for you. If you have drive to innovate across modes of UI and existing and emerging devices, join us in developing the next generation of experiences for kids and families. In this role, you will work with product managers, engineers, and executives, in a fast-paced environment. From inception through launch, you will be a design owner responsible for delivering ambitious new concepts -- translating needs and constraints into simple, intuitive, customer-focused solutions.
- You will create concepts, user flows, wireframes, prototypes, high-fidelity designs and interface specifications. Partnering with research, you will validate assumptions and test designs. You will collaborate with engineering and product managers to define and deliver the end user experience.
- You will create and define design best practices, standards and methods while delivering design solutions for complex problems that are seamless.
- You will present design work to the user experience team, product team, and executives for review and feedback
- 6+ years industry experience providing interaction + visual design solutions
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience.
- Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, Flinto, Adobe XD, InVision, or their functional equivalents
- A strong online portfolio demonstrating past work experience and relevant, user-centered design solutions is required.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation communication skills
- Experience prototyping using relevant software tools
- Design experience on tablet, mobile, web, smart speaker, or television consumer devices
- Experience working directly with developers for implementation of designs
- Ability to navigate ambiguity to drive the design cycle and multitask in an fast-paced environment
- Relentless desire for innovation, balanced with business needs, and customer expectations
- Experience working in a collaborative, diverse team, working directly with software engineers, product managers, researchers and marketers