- Dallas, Texas
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Frank Penalver
***This position is hybrid and requires the individual to go to the Texas Instruments office in Dallas a few days during the week.
The Email developer serves a critical role in the development and deployment of global email marketing campaigns. In this position you will work with cross-functional teams to build accessible, mobile-friendly email templates; contribute to email design ideation and decision making; convert email copy into html; evaluate and test email delivery and create best practices for efficient email development. This role will work in close collaboration with internal business partners to deliver creative that is relevant and on-brand to continuously increase the effectiveness of marketing emails. This position will report to the Digital Media & Advertising manager and requires html and CSS skills, email development experience, high attention to detail, and a passion for crafting engaging experiences through the email channel.
- Configure, build, test, and troubleshoot emails using html/CSS directly in our marketing automation program (Eloqua)
- Manage layout, translations and execution of all assets required to produce promotional and transactional emails
- Responsible for cloud-based translation process of email creative
- Test and QA final coded emails assets before deployment
- Ensure tracking and tags are installed correctly through email channel, such as link tracking parameters, conversion tracking, etc.
- Proofread digital assets and content for clarity, grammar and spelling (including links)
- Work with Email team to deploy email marketing campaigns emails and publishing of content
- Troubleshoot and resolve any email delivery disruptions
- Perform testing in browser and email provider platforms (i.e. Outlook, Webmail, mobile, etc.) using testing platforms (Litmus, Email on Acid, …)
- Consult, develop and manage execution of customized email projects i.e. email footers, abandon cart, etc.
- Remain current on Digital Media and email marketing industry trends to help influence future investments and optimizations
- Stay up-to date on the latest platform updates and trends to improve the email workflow and performance
- 5+ years of relevant programming experience
- Extensive experience in coding HTML and design experience (layout and typography)
- Experience using marketing automation platforms and global translation systems
- Experience with industry standards for building email templates including accessibility, internationalization, performance optimization, email client compatibility taking into account usability and user experience
- Knowledgeable with Visual Studio Code editor
- Familiarity with design tools such as Acrobat Adobe Photoshop
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Design, or related field, or equivalent industry experience
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Experience in working cross-functionally across the company and ability to work in a small team environment.
- Collaboration, with ability to work in partnership with stakeholders across multiple functions
As a global company operating in 35 countries, Aquent’s client is first and foremost a reflection of its people. Their technology is at the heart of all things electronic. After all, there isn’t an electronic device on the planet that doesn’t require an analog chip and most require an embedded processor. This company has been honored for our innovation, people and commitment to doing what’s right.
Take advantage of great company perks such as:
- Onsite Starbucks
- Onsite Cafeteria
- Great work environment
- Continuous career opportunities
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.