- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Ryan Lack
Client's Human Resources (HR) Disability & Leave Services Content team is seeking a Content Editor to support audit, editorial review, and migration of knowledge into a Content Management Solution (CMS). The DLS Content Editor ensures standard procedural content is easy to follow and consume by making sure Amazonians has easy access to the best content possible as they navigate various disability, leave, and accommodation related services.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for migrating existing internal documentation to a new content management system. In the process, you’ll use a developed team style guide and project tenets to edit procedures, job aids, and other resources – ensuring DLS case managers can find the information needed to provide employees the best employee experience possible.
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communications, English, Public Relations, or related area of study.
- 2+ years professional writing experience, creating support content for a large and broad audience of employees.
- Excellent English writing and editing skills, and ability to follow strict style guide requirements.
- Proven knowledge and experience with variety of content management systems.
- Ability to manage confidential and sensitive employee information and adhere to strict confidentiality standards.
- Proven ability to work independently or in ambiguous circumstances.
- Experience writing, editing, and publishing documents for internal teams and large content libraries.
- Ability to influence standards and drive adherence to UX writing and accessibility best practices.
- Experience using Adobe Experience Manager (AEM).
- HR writing experience.
- Experience working in a cross-functional team.