- Remote in NYC, Los Angeles, San Diego, Boston, Houston OR Baltimore
- Job Terms:
- $65-70/hr based on location + benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Caitlin Bair
Client seeks an experienced Marketing Manager to support our Environmental, Social & Governance Marketing team with program management to connect our global business audience with thought leadership and actions that drive social good and business equality.
The successful candidate will serve as a cross functional thought partner to our Global Business Marketing colleagues and sales teams in delivering ESG marketing offerings to our business audiences, including clients, agencies, trade bodies and advocacy groups.
The candidate must have strong experience building, project managing and executing global marketing programs - ranging from bespoke roundtables to webinars. A strong interest in social good and business equality themes, and familiarity in supporting marketing programs with social media is also required.
The candidate must be comfortable being a self-starter, thrive in a cross-functional and often ambiguous environment, and demonstrate exceptional project management and communication skills.
- Produce thought leadership content including project managing briefs, XFN partner input, engaging speakers, overseeing discussion guides, working with partners on production, coordinating with digital teams to support promotion
- Project manage ESG marketing programming e.g. executive client meeting, workshop or roundtable - including strategy, brief and format alignment with key stakeholder & XFNs, tracking & managing overall timeline and deliverables including event/meeting assets and content, capturing results and learnings.
- Build marketing materials including monthly newsletter and sales enablement materials - managing timelines, sourcing/developing content, managing design and distribution
- Establish & support strategic relationships with key stakeholders on each project
- Ongoing strategic and planning input to map demand, scale offerings and capture & incorporate learnings
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Marketing Program Management - including medium scale client events, bespoke roundtables and webinar production and promotion
- Excellent cross-functional collaboration and stakeholder management experience
- Experience working strategically as well as having exceptional executional capacity to build and deploy marketing programs
Based in Menlo Park, California, this top social media company builds technologies that help people connect. Their mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
With a culture of constantly iterating, solving problems and working together to connect people all over the world, it’s important that their workforce reflects the diversity of the people they serve. Hiring people with different backgrounds and points of view helps make better decisions, build better products and create better experiences for everyone.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem-solving mode
- Have a hand in developing products that empower more than 3 billion people around the world to share ideas, offer support and make a difference
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.