- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- July 2022
- Posted By:
- Erica Schmidt
EST and CST candidates highly preferred.
UX Designer is regarded as an expert product and service designer, as well as a user experience thought leader with strong business acumen. Uses advanced knowledge and experience to conceptualize and craft ideas into tangible, usable, and useful experiences. Influences, evolves, and improves design standards and guidelines to improve the overall user experience quality.
- Creates end-to-end product experience across Web, Mobile, Email that drive business objectives.
- Creates visually beautiful, compelling user interface and experience.
- Delivers user-friendly and experientially compelling product that delights users
- Ability and drive to solve complex problems
- Partners with research team to facilitate various user research tests
- Presents work to different stakeholders and leadership for review and feedback.
- Has excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Effectively uses established Design System standards and contributes to it.
Skills: Knowledge and Abilities
- 5 years of industry experience.
- Must have a portfolio showcasing UX work.
- Very strong visual design skill and meticulous attention to details.
- Strong proficiency in Figma required.
- Strong knowledge in user centered design principles, accessibility standards, inclusive design, user testing, design thinking
- Strong communication and presentation skills. Must be able to articulate design decisions effectively.
- Has experience in user-research and testing methodologies;
- Experience working in structured Agile environment.
- Jira, Confluence knowledge a plus
- Ability to create hi-fidelity clickthrough prototypes
- Experience working on transactional, e-commerce sites.
- Experience in working on a design system a plus.
Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline