- Chicago, IL (remote)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lindsay DesRochers
Aquent has an EXCITING opportunity for a Sr UX Product Designer!
While this this position is 100% remote, our client is preferring candidates come from certain locations:
- Boston, MA
- New York, NY
- Atlanta, GA
- Chicago, IL
- Dallas, TX
- Florham Park, NJ
In order to be considered for this opportunity you must:
- Be authorized to work in the United States and not require sponsorship at any point during the assignment
- Be able to work Eastern Time Zone hours
- Be able to showcase your work thru an online website and must include at least 2 Case Studies
You’ll work alongside talented and passionate teammates from diverse backgrounds. Together, you’ll identify customer problems or opportunities, develop the strategic UX vision, and communicate that narrative across the business. You’ll lead cross-functional teams through a user-centered design approach, both hands-on and through facilitation. This work will culminate in the execution of wireframes, prototypes, and user experiences that validate the strategy, hypotheses, and business/user goals.
- Utilize user-centered design approaches to define the customer problem / opportunity with cross-functional teams
- Develop concepts, wireframes, and prototypes, through facilitation and hands-on work
- Partner with Product Design to ensure a user-centered solution from prototype through release
- Ability to collaborate with partners and stakeholders to develop and articulate detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet these requirements
- A solid grasp of user-centered design, design thinking, planning and conducting user research, rapid prototyping, user testing, and heuristic analysi
- Experience in iOS, Android/Material design, and responsive web design best practice
- Solid understanding of WCAG best practices
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and partners
- Proficiency in Sketch, InVision, Miro and a willingness to try new tools
- Agile or SAFe experience
- An online portfolio showcasing a wide range of UX work
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Makes it their mission to guide people toward better health
- Is considered by Fast Company to be amongst the most innovative companies
- Is listed by Forbes as one of the world’s most admired companies
- This includes altering the products they offer at retail to more health-conscious offerings!
Our client has recently made a move toward a major merger, which means this is a great time to get involved! Two big industry brands coming together.
Working here gets you into a fast-paced environment, with tons of cross-functional working relationships. You’d have exposure to a number of teams related to any project you’re working on, and we sometimes see freelancers convert to permanent employees on teams they’ve had the opportunity to interact with. This is definitely a standout opportunity!
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK THROUGH AQUENT:
We care about your CAREER GOALS.
- We offer resume & portfolio review + interview prep. You'll feel set for success!
- Learn for free: https://thegymnasium.com/
- Who is AQUENT: www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM
- Pay it forward: https://aquent.com/rewards/
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
- Subsidized health, vision and dental benefits
- Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
- Check our Benefits out. Up to 85% subsidy