- Seattle, WA; Remote (PST)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Saraya Kohloff
- Instantiating key deliverable tracking system and following up with team to ensure deliverables are completed in timely manner
- Creating monthly ROB communication
- Light data analytics for the team of 9
- Interface with creative agency to ensure deliverables are being executed in timely manner and graphic presentation is according to team standard.
- Interface with GTM team to ensure alignment of our deliverables to them with our monthly ROB deliverables/comm.
- Monthly tracking of budget spend.
- Draft monthly team update for Leadership
- Ad hoc creation of executive level decks.
- Ad hoc projects as assigned which could include data mining, coordination across other teams to drive key initiatives or exec deck creation.
1. Program management skills (7+ years)
2. Excellent communication skills (7+ years)
3. Hands on/solid knowledge of Office products, Excel & PPT (7+ years)
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.