- Remote in NYC, Los Angeles, San Diego, Boston, Houston OR Baltimore
- Job Terms:
- $58-65/hr based on location + benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Caitlin Bair
Come be a part of the creative team that is leading the industry in new ways to discover and democratize creativity for people and businesses - in the rapidly changing media, mobile, metaverse and marketing world. Joining Client's Creative Shop means that you’re going to be a part of an incredibly talented and committed team that is focused on defining the role that Meta can and will play in the future of marketing.
In this role, you will be part of Creative Shop’s Program Management team who are responsible for managing and driving the execution of our organization’s creative operating model. As the Program Manager in NA & APAC, you will provide your regional stakeholders with the most relevant strategy, frameworks, and tools that will enable them to deliver against Creative Shop’s mission of discovering and democratizing creativity that lives up to the potential of our platforms for businesses of all sizes. You will apply your own creativity to build awareness and participation in our global explorations, programs and activations.
You are an incredible problem-solver, and one of those unique individuals who can both think creatively about everything, but also manage a program or project with operational excellence because of your exceptional executional skills. You thrive in an entrepreneurial and evolving environment, where reinvention is one of the main constants.
- Manage programs and projects from conception to completion, coordinating the day-to-day development across Creative Shop teams
- Drive progress against goals and objectives, and establish clear next steps and owners while resolving blocks that impede progress
- Act as the main POC for your 2 regions and build alignment among key global and regional stakeholders
- Support the leadership team with effective team communication, proactive problem solving, and information distribution
- Collaborate with key internal and external partners that can help democratize creative learnings in your region
- Define and measure impact of programs and initiatives both qualitatively and quantitatively
- BA/BS degree
- Knowledge about digital marketing and advertising/creative industry a plus
- Experience in building narratives/pitches/marketing plans, etc. in Keynote/PowerPoint essential
- Experience in reporting and online collaborative tools
- Experience working with global teams and influencing cross-functional teams
- Fluent in Spanish
- Experience working with global teams, regional roles and working in highly complex collaborative structures
- Experience in establishing programs and working with creative teams
Based in Menlo Park, California, this top social media company builds technologies that help people connect. Their mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
With a culture of constantly iterating, solving problems and working together to connect people all over the world, it’s important that their workforce reflects the diversity of the people they serve. Hiring people with different backgrounds and points of view helps make better decisions, build better products and create better experiences for everyone.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem-solving mode
- Have a hand in developing products that empower more than 3 billion people around the world to share ideas, offer support and make a difference
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.