- Hybrid - Atlanta, Georgia
- Job Terms:
- Competitive with Benefits!
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Shymala Hoffman
Fortune 500 Home Improvment Retailer based in Atlanta is in need of a Email Traffic Coordinator to work closely with Creative, Brand and Vertical/Product leads, to direct and monitor the flow of email materials through the department. The Email Traffic Coordinator oversees multiple email projects, ensuring that the creative product and brand are properly represented in all email projects.
This is a hybrid role and candidates must be willing to work onsite 2 days a week.
- Support of project schedules, status reporting, project communication, tracking and resolution of issues, and tracking risks and resources.
- Be the direct contact for the manager to vendors and internal stakeholders.
- Act as centralized email campaign coordinator contact between Creative, Strategy stakeholders and Project Managers to align final deliverables, specifications and processes
- Manage digital calendar and planning/prioritization for campaigns
- Collaborate with other marketing team members and other departments within the organization to ensure project completion within the quality, time, and budget requirements
- Participate as needed in project review, QA, testing, or evaluation before final hand-off to ensure that it meets high-quality standards and the goals set forth in the scope of work
- Identifies potential project issues (roadblocks) and pro-actively works with team members to address potential risks
- As projects evolve, the Traffic Manager ensures that every schedule and milestone reflects the latest information and works with the VP of Operations to ensure it is updated in all systems across all functions Continually monitors jobs throughout the Traffic Process including:
- Expediting rush jobs, Monitoring stalled jobs and moving them forward
- Monitoring information flow through all departments accuracy/information check at each revision
- Issuing appropriate reminders about due dates
- Assist Operations in enforcing adherence to standardized procedures, such as the consistent application of naming conventions, file/folder organization, versioning control, etc
- Keep the flow of information open, honest and transparent
- 1 year of Marketing Cloud
- Experience using Workfront (nice to have)
- Experience in QA'ing
- Agency experience (nice to have)
- AB testing and optimization