- Torrance, CA
- Job Terms:
- $33.33/hr. plus benefit
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- PJ Kitchen
Our automotive financial services client is seeking a Customer Account Analyst for a full time, long term, ongoing temporary to potential hire position. The candidate will work as a business analyst and develop, lead, and deliver small to medium business initiatives that benefit internal and external customers. They will represent and advocate for the business process development with a primary focus on collections.This position is initially remote but will begin to require 1 day a week onsite in Torrance, CA starting in April 2022, local talent or those looking to relocate to a commutable area will only be considered.
Their primary responsibilities will include:
- Analyzing business requests for system and/or procedural changes
- Writing business requirements and other business-related documents for small to medium sized initiatives
- Working with all levels of management and technical staff, exercising excellent communication and documentation skills
- Researching and mapping business processes and developing/updating process flows
- Working with internal stakeholders, technical staff, and vendors to resolve system issues
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2 years of experience
- Captive finance / auto finance or banking experience preferred
- MS Office
- MS Project
- MS Visio
Our client is in the business of making you move! This client creates intelligent technologies that enrich lives and make the world more fun to move around in — on the road, on the water, in the air and beyond! (Imagine the possibilities!) They are striving for 100% zero emission vehicles, are helping communities flourish and are actively looking at innovative approaches to reduce their carbon footprint. This company was founded from a dreamer and truly believes in the power of dreams. Dreamers are visionaries, dreams have already helped create innovative products that enhance mobility and increase the joy in people’s lives, imagine what dreams YOU can bring to life!
The company culture is fostered around the idea of creating a better tomorrow to expand life’s potential for all people everywhere! The culture is based on the values that our clients follow-- respecting individuals and the belief in the joy brought to customers, the joy partners experience selling their products, and the joy everyone at the company experiences. WOW, we love each of those and know you will too! Your out of the box design expertise, creative processes and fun ideas will help to create the ultimate digital experience! The experience you will gain, skills you will sharpen, individuals you will collaborate with will transfer onto your resume as a unique opportunities others do not have! You will set yourself apart by using your skills to create something incredible in this industry that is BOOMING! Apply today to see what exciting opportunities we have waiting for you!
Working with AQUENT provides you access to some pretty awesome perks:
- Subsidized (up to 85%!) Health, Vision and Dental Benefits, and Access to Fidelity 401(k) with Matching!
- FSA Program
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Resume / Portfolio Review + Interview Prep.
- You'll be set-up for success!
- Free Continued Learning: https://thegymnasium.com/
- Compare our benefits to other agencies, here: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
- Who is AQUENT? www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM