- Baltimore. MD
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Chris Woodbridge
Our Investment management firm is in need of a Content Migration specialist for a long term role. The web producer uses their attention to detail, analytical skills, and technical knowledge to author content within the Adobe Experience Manager platform. They will work with a cross functional team to translate legacy webpages into new templates and components, author the experiences, and provide quality assurance reviews.
Description & Responsibilities:
• Translate existing webpages into new pages, following template guidelines and using new components.
• Author and publish content within Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
• Implement re-usable content and experience fragments to maximize reuse.
• Tag content using an established taxonomy system and guidelines.
• Upload and manage assets within Adobe Digital Asset Manager.
• Collaborate within a cross-functional team throughout the workday.
• Track work in Rally (an agile workflow tool similar to Jira).
• Follow guidelines for SEO and web accessibility/ADA compliance.
• As needed, troubleshoot directly in HTML and CSS.
• Test on various browsers and devices.
• One to three years of experience authoring content in Adobe AEM or a similar Content Management System
• Experience with reusable content models/data driven websites
• Proficient in HTML and CSS
• Organizational/time management, planning/prioritization skills, and troubleshooting skills
• High attention to detail and commitment to quality
• Experience communicating with both a technical and non-technical teammates