- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer Torrens
We are seeing a Publicity Assistant contractor for the Communications and Publicity team for Client's original video subscription service, project, featuring original shows, movies and documentaries from the world’s most creative storytellers.
• 2+ years in entertainment successfully executing PR programs for television series or feature films.
• Knowledge and understanding of the industry trends and television landscape.
• Able to handle projects in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent organizational skills with a strong attention to detail.
• Develop positive relationships with domestic/international journalists and talent/producer representatives.
• Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines and follow through.
The Publicity Assistant contractor role for the Client is responsible for delivering administrative support to the leader of the team, including coordinating logistics for domestic and international interviews and events, including press days, premieres and panels, as well as scheduling meetings and campaign updates with producers, talent, production partners and other stakeholders.
The role will deliver campaign recaps and updates, and support the team with the development of integrated campaigns and operations of the department. The role will book travel, process expenses and invoices and develop/handle project documents, including as trackers, timelines and status reports.
Bachelor's degree is required.
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Resource Manager checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)