- Remote in only these cities: Baltimore, Boston, Houston, Los Angeles, San Diego
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jessica Dangott
The Global Content Strategy team is looking for a passionate, customer-first Case Study Marketing Manager to drive the strategic creation of customer case studies and success stories. In this role, you’ll leverage deep understanding of customer marketing best practices, a background in storytelling, and skill in project management to deploy compelling content solutions at the top, middle and bottom of the funnel.
Reporting into the Head of Global Content Strategy, you’ll work closely with the broader content team, cross-functional teams and stakeholders, as well as external agencies to build the case study function from the ground up.
- Develop and evangelize both the strategy and criteria for building case studies to fuel conversions across the customer journey and drive overall business objectives
- Coordinate cross-functionally to identify which case studies will be developed, communicate where they are in the process with internal stakeholders, and hunt for the stories that promote products that help us meet our business objectives
- Manage the day-to-day tasks associated with fielding, prioritizing and developing case study materials with internal resources and vendors
- Own the scoping and right-sizing of case study activities based on business objectives, from traditional one-page stories to innovative customer content solutions that leverage the web and short-form video to reach customers where they are
- Manage the development of case studies across regions, either directly or as an advisor to internal partners
Skills & Requirements
- 6-8 years of experience in a partner or customer marketing capacity
- Passion for customer marketing and its potential to support business growth
- Polished writer and communicator
- Deep experience with B2B marketing, lead generation, and sales processes
- Direct experience creating customer content or overseeing its successful development
- Solid experience managing complex, multi-channel marketing activities with an array of internal and external stakeholders
- Analytical approach to determining marketing effectiveness and ROI
- Clear, articulate and assertive communicator comfortable liaising with senior executives and stakeholders
- Previous customer service, success, or account management experience is helpful
- Technical knowledge of the latest digital marketing tools and channels, including project management and design tools as well as Customer Relationship Management and marketing automation platforms
Based in Menlo Park, California, this top social media company builds technologies that help people connect. Their mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
With a culture of constantly iterating, solving problems and working together to connect people all over the world, it’s important that their workforce reflects the diversity of the people they serve. Hiring people with different backgrounds and points of view helps make better decisions, build better products and create better experiences for everyone.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem-solving mode
- Have a hand in developing products that empower more than 3 billion people around the world to share ideas, offer support and make a difference
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.