- Redmond, WA (Hybrid)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Saraya Kohloff
As a Program Manager you will have a broad range of responsibilities that range from administrative support to running and improving our customer-focused programs. As a core member of the Business Management team you will also take on a variety of projects related to engineering’s connection with the sales and marketing departments. You will not only be asked to manage these programs but also to evaluate their effectiveness and improve upon them when possible. The ideal candidate must have strong attention to detail ; the ability to self-direct, management skills, demonstrated initiative, strong work ethic, and the ability to communicate effectively with others at all levels of the organization. This person must uphold the highest level of integrity and business professionalism to be able to deal with highly sensitive information with absolute confidentiality.
What you’ll do:
• Manage the Devices Lab Tour process for commercial customers, partners, press and analysts – requires strong partnerships with sales, marketing, PR, engineering, lab staff and our executive community.
• Develop content and build our storyline centered in our product making
• Deliver reports and statistics that leverage both qualitative and quantitative data.
• Ownership of the device seeding programs for the executive leadership team – budgeting, procurement , inventory management and compliance.
• Manage our Charitable donation strategy in partnership with Philanthropies
• Support companywide key events with devices and demo experiences.
What you’ll need:
• Must have a college degree
• Experience managing large-scale, complex projects with various partners across multiple disciplines.
• Experience in marketing, storytelling.
• Ability to seamlessly adapt to complex and rapidly evolving situations – you will need to constantly seek out new information, test your assumptions and be willing to adjust course quickly.
• Excellent communication & collaboration skills - The job requires working closely with a variety of internal business groups and subsidiaries. It also demands interacting with Client's senior leadership team.
• World class customer service skills
• Ability to physically move and manage a large number of Device – You will manage large inventory of devices to support Client's senior leadership team. You will constantly be moving these devices and need to be prepared to transport them to buildings and offices all over town.
Top 3 Must Have Skills:
1. 3+ Years Marketing Experience
2. 3+ Years Project Management Experience
3. Strong Written Communication/Reporting with experience delivering to stakeholders
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.