- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Ryan Lack
We’re looking for a content designer to help support terminology work at Client. In this role, you’ll help maintain our systems and programs central to terminology management across products.
You’re perfect for this role if you:
- Are a strong communicator and cross-team collaborator, and enjoy connecting people and analyzing process across teams
- Have a background in linguistics or library science, and/or experience with content style and terminology
- Have an interest or aptitude for using and optimizing content tools (ex: databases, reporting tools)
- Are passionate about creating high-quality terminology documentation and teaching others how to do it
- Love both high-level process improvement strategy and detail work
- Enjoy working with data to identify opportunities to improve processes
- Understand design thinking and user experience
- Thrive in a flat, fast-moving organization that uses lightweight process to have a huge impact
- Work with content designers to document product terminology
- Perform administrative duties related to terminology management
- Evaluate quality of term documentation
- Recruit, train and coordinate terminology program participants
- Analyze existing systems and programs and drive improvements
- 4+ years working with content, including style guides or terminology
- A degree in English, linguistics, journalism, information architecture, library science or related
Please include a link to samples of your work that demonstrate your skills at research and documentation, such as white papers, style guides or procedural content.
- Experience with terminology or linguistics
- Experience with training or program management
- Experience with knowledge management
Based in Menlo Park, California, this top social media company builds technologies that help people connect. Their mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
With a culture of constantly iterating, solving problems and working together to connect people all over the world, it’s important that their workforce reflects the diversity of the people they serve. Hiring people with different backgrounds and points of view helps make better decisions, build better products and create better experiences for everyone.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem-solving mode
- Have a hand in developing products that empower more than 3 billion people around the world to share ideas, offer support and make a difference
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.