- San Bruno, CA
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kendra Campbell
Client is looking for a Motion/Visual Designer with a keen eye for file organization and design systems. The candidate will be a strategic partner in rigging streamlined character assets in Illustrator and animating in After Effects. This role will partner with the UX team to deliver illustration & animation assets for use in products and marketing materials.
- Organize / structure layers & rig characters for animation
- Animate assets for UX & Engineering partners
- Support visual & animation direction
- Work within existing project file architecture
- Complete work within timelines set by team
- Participate in creative reviews and incorporate feedback
- 3-5 years illustration & animation experience
- Must be proficient in Illustrator & Adobe After Effects
- Intermediate knowledge of Adobe After Effects Intermediate knowledge of Adobe Illustrator
- Traditional animation experience
- Experience with Lottie/Bodymovin
- Familiar with User Experience & Engineering pipelines Familiar with Figma Production Designer skills
A giant in the Tech Industry, this company's mission is to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful. This company is committed to continuing to to make diversity, equity, and inclusion part of everything they do—from how they build their products to how they build their workforce. Consistenly named one of Forbes top employers, this company works hard to attract, retain and progress the best Talent.
A career here gives you the opportunity to be part of something bigger:
>Expanding Opportunity - Providing people with information, tools and services to help them build knowledge, fuel curiosity, and unlock opportunity.
>Protecting Users - Keeping billions of people safer online.
>Including all Voices - Building a world where progress, equitable outcomes, diversity, and inclusion can be realities both inside and outside our workplace.
>Responding to Crisis - Helping those affected by crisis through products, people and partners.
>Advancing Sustainability - Unifying practices, partnerships, and products around a single mission — to foster sustainability at scale.
Are you ready to join the journey?
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.