- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Gerald Garrison
Join an innovative, design-led transformation team, and help us reimagine the experience of our customers while creating impactful changes for the organization.
We are looking for a creative and resourceful UX writer to join our Commercial Bank Design team. As the ideal candidate, you’re a wordsmith, user advocate, and systematic thinker. A collaborative, multidisciplinary team environment appeals to you. And adapting to shifting directives and ambiguity is second nature.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for the content in a range of digital projects. You’ll uphold the tenets of leading with empathy and customer-centricity as you work with product managers, designers, writers, engineers, researchers, marketing, legal, and senior business executives to transform end-to-end customer experiences.
If you’re thrilled about a fast-paced and ever-evolving team environment, this could be the role for you!
Please note that you may be asked to complete a brief writing challenge as part of the interview process.
• Work with established branding strategy and guidelines to craft intuitive and engaging product experiences through the written word across multiple touchpoints (e.g., websites, mobile apps, UIs)
• Collaborate closely with a multidisciplinary team to manage the content and voice of our product
• Plan, strategize, and execute a cohesive content experience to align with our user and business needs
• Assist the team with copy needs for presentations and documents
• Share knowledge and educate the team and the organization about UX writing process and best practices
• Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Journalism, Technical Writing, User Experience (UX), Human Computer Interaction (HCI), or related fields
• 1+ year of experience in UX writing
• Portfolio or work samples that demonstrate your skills as a UX writer
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Nice To Have:
• Familiarity with financial terminologies
• Familiarity with the Design Thinking methodology
• Familiarity with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Standards for Accessible Design
• Familiarity with collaborative UX tools such as Figma