- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- July 2022
- Posted By:
- Erica Schmidt
Note: Role is fully remote within the US.
Our Fortune 50 client is seeking a Sr. UX Designer to join their User Experience Team. In this consultant role, you would be regarded as an expert product and service designer, as well as a user experience thought leader with strong business acumen.
- Uses advanced knowledge and experience to conceptualize and craft ideas into tangible, usable, and useful experiences.
- Influences, evolves, and improves design standards and guidelines to improve the overall user experience quality.
- Proficient in Figma for UX design and prototyping.
- Enterprise experience is a plus and the ability to work within a design system with Figma a must.
Desired candidates bring:
- Bachelor's degree minimum requirement; Master's Degree preferred
- 5-8 years relevant experience or Master's degree and 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Must provide online portfolio or samples of your work to be reviewed
Knowledge and Experience:
- UX DESIGN
- INFORMATION ARCHITECT DESIGN
- USER EXPERIENCE
- PROBLEM SOLVING
Sucessful candidates will be required to pass a drug test and background check prior to starting.