- New York, New York; Los Angeles, CA; Remote
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jessica Dangott
As a Marketing Manager in the Music Marketing team, your role will be to create, manage and assess the performance of various programs designed to activate Client Shorts in the Music Industry - our #1 priority in 2022. You will work closely with cross functional teams in the music and creator departments (Partnership, Business Development, Product Management, PR, Marketing…) and support a team of Product Marketing Managers to grow Client Shorts’ consideration and adoption amongst Artists.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Client Shorts Activations - Work with the cross functional team on new and existing industry marketing programs to accelerate Client Shorts’ adoption amongst artists and their teams. In this role you will lead project management for some of our priority industry programs (including a mini Awards Show for our Music industry partners) and find creative ways to engage the industry on this new product. You will work closely with our internal agency and our lead Product Marketing Manager to Go To Market with these programs.
- Go-to-market Management - As we launch music industry facing marketing projects, we will need help coordinating cross functional teams, analyzing competition, managing timelines, goals, measurement of success, etc.
- Helping us keep our site up to date with the latest content and maintaining it as a valuable resource for our music industry partners
[additional if time / capacity allows]
- Scaled Comms - Helping us project manage and expand the launch of our scaled communications to our music industry partners via both in product (i.e. YouTube Studio) and off product (i.e. Lyor’s Newsletter) marketing channels. This will also include audience segmentation and audience analysis of our scaled communications.
- Claims & Narrative ops - Work closely with another Product Marketing Manager to help us bring powerful claims and proof points to the Industry and strengthen our external messaging.
- What are the top 3 things the team is looking for in a candidate that will stand out in a resume?
- 4+ years of related experience (ideally for a big tech company), passion for or experience in the music/media industry, go-to-market marketing experience, (an exceptional candidate would also have experience in data science / SQL)
- Are you looking for candidates from a certain background, experience wise or industry?
- Big tech experience preferred, then music industry experience
- What would make an ideal candidate?
- Experienced, proactive, organized, scrappy, collaborative and passionate about the music industry.