- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Sara El-Shami
Aquent is looking for an experienced Senior Copywriter for our Fortune 500 Financial client. This role is full time, for 6+ months and offers full benefits - medical, dental, 401K and more. The ideal candidate will sit near or in Chicago,IL. The ideal candidate will be somebody who is not just a great writer, but who can think strategically, effectively work in a fast paced environment, and somebody who is comfortable working autonomously at times.
● From print to digital channels, you’ll craft messaging for current customers, those we’ve just met, and ones we want to bring on board. Everything from writing headlines to translating legalese into user-friendly language.
● Brainstorm big concepts one day and tackle detail-oriented projects the next.
● Work with your team—art directors, creative directors, brand and marketing strategists.
● Create marketing that cuts through the noise.
● Strategy to inform your creative decisions.
● Understand the importance of integrated thinking across channels, products and audiences, while staying true to the brand.
● Learn from consumer insights and let them influence your work.
● Manage multiple deadlines on numerous projects happening at the same time.
● Listen to and incorporate feedback.
● Understand the goals of a project, take direction well, and ask questions when you need clarity.
● At least 3 years of copywriting or creative writing experience in a professional setting
● Portfolio of your creative work
● Bachelor’s degree or military experience
● Experience in one or more of the following marketing areas: B2B, Experiential, Performance, or Direct Response
● Experience in the financial services industry
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience.
Our Talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on omni-channel campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies to drive customer engagement. AQUENT Talent work alongside full-time employees presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions every day.
You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful creative and marketing ideas to the table
You’ll be collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver purposeful projects
You’ll be working with a global brand - meeting customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR
Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Paid Sick Leave for all US and Canada talent
- Access to Fidelity 401(k) with company match
- Access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward bus or train passes, etc.)
- Direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)Not the job for you? Tell your friends and reap the Rewards! https://aquent.com/rewards/