- San Francisco, CA ( remote currently)
- Job Terms:
- $46.00 hourly with benefits available
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tamira Imondi
We are hiring an Associate Social Designer to be apart of our retail client's Global Marketing Team who has thorough knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop and Illustrator. Working with web-compliant standards to produce content for different digital platforms (desktop, mobile, etc). Video experience with After Effects and/or Adobe Premiere Pro and who is Social media savvy: experience with online, social media, and mobile a plus. Will be expected to know how to create slideshows, animated gifs, and video files.
Must have 1-3 years experience with Social Media Design
SF Market preferred + PST timezone hours
About our client:
Imagine that the world runs right, and there’s a place that offers clothing for the whole family, at prices that won’t break the bank. Imagine a place that takes fun seriously, where everyone belongs — you, he, she, they, us. Well guest what? That place exists, and it’s our client! If you believe in fashion for the people and the power of fun, come join this thing.
As the Associate Social Designer, you will be our daily driver & creator of the visuals in the conversation between our client and their 14 million+ followers. Our social channels are the most “pushed” expression of our brand’s DNA & character, and it’s where our brand’s personality really shines. This might be the role for you if…
You’re an excellent designer with an eye for our brand identity. You can draw imaginatively from multiple sources of creative, and effectively design, create, animate & edit.
You never underestimate the importance of details. We move fast, proactively & reactively, in an already fast-moving vehicle, so making sure everything you create is ticked & tied is a must.
You’re great at working independently as well as collaboratively – you’ll be a central part of a social team that includes brand managers, community managers, stylists & art directors, as well as our senior social editor, editorial director & senior director of brand voice.
You are a culture sponge, passionate about content creation & experimentation, and are obsessed with what’s happening in the different spaces we occupy – social, retail, fashion, culture.
Help design and curate the brand’s social media channels on a day-to-day basis in accordance with the overall seasonal story-telling and commercial planning
Work with Designer on implementing the creative direction and plan workflow
Collaborate daily with Designers, Copy Writers, and Production Artists
File preparation, production, and delivery. Includes (but not limited to) updates to daily social content cadence, working with copy team, helping create Instagram stories, light retouching, video editing and graphics animation
- BA in Graphic Design, Film and Video, or related area
- Minimum 1-3 years working in an Advertising agency, Design Studio or Fashion retail environment
- Thorough knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop and Illustrator. Working with web-compliant standards to produce content for different digital platforms (desktop, mobile, etc).
- Video experience with After Effects and/or Adobe Premiere Pro is desired.
- Social media savvy: experience with online, social media, and mobile a plus. Will be expected to know how to create slideshows, animated gifs, and video files.
- Team player, proactive and enjoy problem solving. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task across different projects. Strong organizational and time management skills
- Must be able to think conceptually and imaginatively, as well as contribute to group brainstorms. Understanding of brand narrative and storytelling
- Work experience in the fashion or lifestyle industry is a plus.