- Richmond, VA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Sara El-Shami
-Partner with Brand execution teams and third party supplier on execution and live production for print and direct mail.
-Serve as liaison between supplier and line of business.
-Develop and communicate all instructions to external supplier and ensure quality control and compliance with applicable consumer laws and regulations.
-Manage projects aimed at increasing efficiency, cost savings and quality at the supplier level and resolves escalated customer complaints and supplier issues and identifies feedback trends.
-Manage overall monitoring of operations metrics.
Additional responsibilities will include:
-Manage daily operations and performance
-Identify, develop, and implement process improvements
-Creative development and research
-High School Diploma, GED or equivalent certification or military experience
-At least 1 year of Print Production experience
-Bachelor’s degree or military experience
-Lean, Agile or Business Process Management certification
-1 year of Process Management experience or 1 year of Project Management experience
-2 years of Print Production experience
-1 year of Third Party Supplier Management experience
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience.
Our Talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on omni-channel campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies to drive customer engagement. AQUENT Talent work alongside full-time employees presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions every day.
You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful creative and marketing ideas to the table
You’ll be collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver purposeful projects
You’ll be working with a global brand - meeting customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR
Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Paid Sick Leave for all US and Canada talent
- Access to Fidelity 401(k) with company match
- Access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward bus or train passes, etc.)
- Direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)Not the job for you? Tell your friends and reap the Rewards! https://aquent.com/rewards/