- Remote in Baltimore, MD; Boston, MA; Houston, TX; Los Angeles, CA; San Diego, CA
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kendra Campbell
Aquent's client is looking for an experienced marketer to join the Vertical Solutions Marketing team for a 6 – 8 month term to support development of messaging, content, campaigns and marketing programs for retail businesses. The ideal candidate has experience in marketing to performance marketing-savvy audiences as well as experience developing product marketing content, campaigns and programs. In addition, he/she will be a creative storyteller who can bring our products and insights to life for our customers. He/she will have a track record of building new programs from scratch, leading initiatives cross-functionally and creating value for our customers. Excellence in communication, stakeholder management, and simplifying our complex suite of solutions to resonate with our customers is required.
● Develop and execute marketing materials to drive awareness, education, or key narratives for global, performance-driven audiences.
● Partner and collaborate across cross-functional partners including regional marketing, product marketing, to bring our marketing plans to life through creative and effective content to drive our highest-priority global marketing programs and solutions.
● Learn, assimilate and evangelize the brand mission, brand guidelines and identity.
● Manage agencies and vendor teams to create and execute world class content.
● Work with regional marketing teams to coordinate localization of content built for multiple countries and languages.
● Socialize & communicate plans across the business and to cross-functional stakeholders, in partnership with regional colleagues.
● Forecast and report on results and learnings for programs.
● 8+ years of experience in product or brand marketing
● Proven global marketing content management experience, with experience rolling out to large-scale internal and external audiences
● Agency management - client and/or agency side, experience working with creative or production teams beneficial
● Cross-functional collaboration and stakeholder management experience
● Creative thinker with proven experience innovating and being resourceful in turning plans and concepts into reality
● Proven understanding of briefing and working with paid media agencies/on paid media campaigns
● Proven experience interpreting data and insights to inform content development
● Communications experience with the knowledge to translate complex concepts into simple, easy-to-understand language
● Experience in B2B marketing, digital marketing or ad tech preferred
● Experience in the retail industry preferred
● Expertise in social commerce and/or omnichannel shopping preferred
Note: Although this is remote, candidates MUST be located in Baltimore, MD; Boston, MA; Houston, TX; Los Angeles, CA; or San Diego, CA
Based in Menlo Park, California, this top social media company builds technologies that help people connect. Their mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
With a culture of constantly iterating, solving problems and working together to connect people all over the world, it’s important that their workforce reflects the diversity of the people they serve. Hiring people with different backgrounds and points of view helps make better decisions, build better products and create better experiences for everyone.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem-solving mode
- Have a hand in developing products that empower more than 3 billion people around the world to share ideas, offer support and make a difference
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.