- Bristol, NY; Burbank, CA; Seattle, WA
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Marly Caro
About the Platform Vertical Design team: We are the digital ambassador for our brands within the Platform Design pillar. We build and maintain trusted partner dynamics, establish guiding principles to pixel perfection, and envision opportunities for product elevation through all aspects of the design process. We expect this designer to possess a high level of UI experience, understand design systems, and optimize existing solutions with in-depth knowledge about the latest design trends and technologies.
As Creative Designer on the Platform Vertical Design team, you will:
- Collaborate efficiently with stakeholders
- Perform within the organization's design system—building, maintaining, and evolving brand libraries and design languages
- Produce design solutions by creating high-fidelity mock-ups for consumer-facing native app and responsive web experiences
- Confidently present design work to partners, stakeholders, and executives
- Anticipate opportunities with an intent to elevate our digital identities and business needs on both a platform and brand-specific level
- Innovate through forward-seeking design trends
- 3+ years of relevant industry experiences (entertainment and/or sports are a plus)
- Discerning abilities as a visual designer focused on cross-platform UI
- A strong understanding of user-centered product design principles and best practices
- You as a self-motivated problem solve
- he ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively
- Hunger for innovation, and an eagerness to challenge the status quo
- An interest in and aptitude for learning new technologies and design skills
- A strong work ethic, reliability, adaptability, and collaborative skills
- The ability to design within brand guidelines and contribute to design language
- Strong knowledge of design tools such as Figma (MUST have), Sketch, and Adobe Creative Suite (motion and micro-animation prototyping is a plus)
- Design degree - HCI, CS, or a related field, required
- Masters-HCI or User Experience Design, preferred
This legendary company has entertained, informed and inspired people around the globe for over 90 years. Named one of Forbes top companies to work for year over year, this is where dreams really do come true.
Whether you’re looking to create, support business growth and development, work behind-the-scenes on your favorite TV shows or upcoming movies, or anything in-between, this is your opportunity to start the next chapter of your career story and help create the exhilarating experiences this company is known for worldwide.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.