- Hybrid in Seattle, SF or NYC
- Job Terms:
- $63/hr + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Caitlin Bair
The marketing team for this collection of cloud computing, productivity and collaboration tools is looking for an experienced marketing manager to support their programs and campaigns. The candidate will work closely with multiple teams, including the customer marketing and growth teams. The ideal candidate will help drive awareness and visibility to enterprise customers, small businesses and end users.
- Work closely with the product marketing team to support launches and announcements related to the products
- Work with the customer marketing and growth teams to ensure clear visibility and presence in global customer programs
- Partner with the GTM teams to ensure products are clearly represented in the strategic sales plays
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Coordinate program activities between Product Marketing Manager, product management and other cross functional teams
- Create, review and edit marketing collater and content to be used in campaigns
- Support 3rd party events where the products are present
- Minimum 4 years in B2B marketing, working with engineers and product managers, marketing managers and sales. Preferably in large multinational organizations.
- Experience in launching software/technology products and driving marketing campaigns.
- Experience in product marketing, digital campaigns, demand generation
- Undergraduate degree in marketing, business or engineering. MBA preferred.
Return to office expectation: Location - Seattle (preferred), Bay Area, NYC, Hybrid expected (onsite+remote) This is a hybrid, not a fully remote role.
A giant in the Tech Industry, this company's mission is to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful. This company is committed to continuing to to make diversity, equity, and inclusion part of everything they do—from how they build their products to how they build their workforce. Consistenly named one of Forbes top employers, this company works hard to attract, retain and progress the best Talent.
A career here gives you the opportunity to be part of something bigger:
>Expanding Opportunity - Providing people with information, tools and services to help them build knowledge, fuel curiosity, and unlock opportunity.
>Protecting Users - Keeping billions of people safer online.
>Including all Voices - Building a world where progress, equitable outcomes, diversity, and inclusion can be realities both inside and outside our workplace.
>Responding to Crisis - Helping those affected by crisis through products, people and partners.
>Advancing Sustainability - Unifying practices, partnerships, and products around a single mission — to foster sustainability at scale.
Are you ready to join the journey?
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.