- Detroit, MI
- Job Terms:
- $25-30 per hour
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lauren Elliott
Our client in the energy / utility industry is seeking a Digital Content Coordinator to add to their team. This is 40 hrs/week position that is onsite in downtown Detroit for 1 day per week and works from home the other 4 days.
Main focus will be to traffic and coordinate digital content projects. Will also be responsible for copy editing and contributing to the writing, but this is NOT a pure copywriter role. Must be detail oriented and be able to manage a high volume of projects, but from a tactical/traffic level. The 2 main business units you will interact with/support are Electric Marketing and Customer Service.
Main responsibilities will be:
- maintaining/trafficking/editing their customer newsletters (residential and business)
- keeping the content timeline/calendar, also bill inserts, deploying customer emails, small digital content edits to their website.
- copy editing articles and contributing to Intranet articles.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Degree in Communications, journalism or related field
- 2+ years of content experience, preferably in an agency environment
- Background in communications, journalism or public relations preferred.
- Must have experience writing articles, as will be creating content for company intranet.