- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Robin Legator
EXCITING STRATEGIC PLANNER OPPORTUNITY
Our client, an award-winning full service agency, is looking for an experienced Strategic Planner to work cross functionally and partner closely with leadership within the organization to provide strategic and positioning leadership on near-term and later-stage projects and priorities.
• Work on accounts for advertising/communication across channels including consumer and HCP audiences.
• Research and develop brand strategies (brand positionings, communication plans, creative briefs, etc.).
• Provide projects with strategic direction & define the guidelines from which the creative team can work their magic.
• Partner with Media, Creative, Strategy and Account teams to provide holistic thinking and ongoing feedback/input around brand messaging and creative/content and execution.
• Through creative sensibility & ambition, drive the work forward.
• Facilitate / provide input on qualitative and quantitative research.
• Prepare stimuli for research (i.e. concepts).
• Keep a finger on the pulse of category, consumer and cultural trends.
• As needed, work closely with account teams to provide agency recommendations, competitive audits, research summaries, client presentations, input on business planning etc.
• As needed, help to craft the strategy for / present in a New Business pitch.
Ideal candidates will have:
• 8+ years of proven skills and experience in Strategic Planning at an Advertising Agency,
• Account experience on major/established consumer brand, OTC (“over the counter”) is a plus.
• Obsessive desire to ensure your research generates accurate and effective results.
• Ability to make complex subjects understandable.
• Flexibility to work over a number of projects & balance your workload.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to confidently help lead a meeting.
• Endless curiosity about audience/human behavior and what that means for brands.
• A fresh thinker who embraces challenges and new ways of approaching problems.
• Ability to understand, interpret and leverage business and marketing data.
• Proven experience with traditional and digital strategy.
• Attention to detail, organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines.
• Self-motivated, positive/ inspiring attitude and flexible mindset-
Nice to Have:
• Experience in new product development and launches.
• Past experience marketing to both consumer and healthcare professionals.