- Menlo Park, CA; San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Ryan Lack
As a UX researcher on new products, you’ll have the opportunity to partner directly with multiple, tightly integrated pods with significant freedom to operate with the time, people and space necessary for conceiving, building and launching brand new products. Research is paramount to this organization’s success - iterative design research is needed to mold early product ideas into testable prototypes, and creative evaluative research is needed to improve and prepare those products for market.
• Collaborate closely with researchers, designers, PMs & engineers to identify, define and deliver meaningful products into the world
• Collaboratively and independently develop and execute research roadmaps
• Lead various research studies throughout all the phases of the product development cycle
• Contribute to product strategy, execution and go-to-market plan
• Manage research vendors to help augment the work of the research team
• Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Strong ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Extensive experience with data and utilizing numbers to define and support hypotheses
• Extensive experience with storytelling to get traction with various audience
• Extensive experience with autonomy and decision making to balance demands
• Strong mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
• BA/BS in a human behavior related field, such as human-computer interaction, psychology, sociology, communication, information science, media studies, computer science, or economics
Based in Menlo Park, California, this top social media company builds technologies that help people connect. Their mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
With a culture of constantly iterating, solving problems and working together to connect people all over the world, it’s important that their workforce reflects the diversity of the people they serve. Hiring people with different backgrounds and points of view helps make better decisions, build better products and create better experiences for everyone.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem-solving mode
- Have a hand in developing products that empower more than 3 billion people around the world to share ideas, offer support and make a difference
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.