- Sunnyvale, CA
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kendra Campbell
- As a UX designer on the People & Sharing UX team, you will join a group of diverse, passionate, talented individuals to design, iterate and release a number of features and experiences across multiple product surfaces.
- You’ll work closely with a team of UX, PM and Engineering partners on difficult problems, and have an opportunity to collaborate with partners.
- You’ll apply your design sense to not only create solutions that make complex products feel simple and intuitive, but you will also apply your powerful visual aesthetic to create solutions that are elegant and beautiful to users.
- Advocate for changes, refinements, and ongoing improvements based on user insights and feedback and well as new business requirements
- Author, iterate, and maintain documentation including storyboards, flows, information architecture, journey maps, wireframes and low-fidelity mockups, prototypes, and final pixel-perfect visual designs.
- Collaborate with other designers and disciplines such as user researchers, UX engineers, UX writers, product managers and engineers
- Conceptual designs, mocks, and wireframes
- Pixel-perfect visual designs and specs
- UX Frameworks
- Journey Maps
- User Flow Diagrams
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Strategize, brainstorm, and define key software features for one or more products
- Translate abstract ideas and requirements into tangible and beautiful design deliverables
- Balance the ability to define a future state vision as well as delivering iterative product releases (think Minimum Delightful Experiences)
- Proficiency in Figma and building design patterns/components
- 3-5 years of Product design work experience
- 3-5 years of Interaction design experience
- 3-5 years of Visual design experience
Nice to have Skills (not required):
- BA/BS Degree is highly preferred.
- Ability to distill complex processes into simple, clear, user interactions
- Experience with information architecture and defining new ways to organize information and experiences
- Strong visual design skills and attention to detail
- High organization and efficiency working with multiple projects to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent written communication and documentation skills
- Experience with bringing consumer-centric design sensibilities to B2B digital experiences
A giant in the Tech Industry, this company's mission is to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful. This company is committed to continuing to to make diversity, equity, and inclusion part of everything they do—from how they build their products to how they build their workforce. Consistenly named one of Forbes top employers, this company works hard to attract, retain and progress the best Talent.
A career here gives you the opportunity to be part of something bigger:
>Expanding Opportunity - Providing people with information, tools and services to help them build knowledge, fuel curiosity, and unlock opportunity.
>Protecting Users - Keeping billions of people safer online.
>Including all Voices - Building a world where progress, equitable outcomes, diversity, and inclusion can be realities both inside and outside our workplace.
>Responding to Crisis - Helping those affected by crisis through products, people and partners.
>Advancing Sustainability - Unifying practices, partnerships, and products around a single mission — to foster sustainability at scale.
Are you ready to join the journey?
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.