- Fremont, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- PJ Kitchen
Our Automotive client is seeking a Wayfinding & Signage Graphic Designer with 3-5 years experience for a temp to potential hire project. This candidate must be local and able to go onsite to various facilities in Fremont and surrounding areas in the Bay to assess needs and requirements of the spaces. The ideal candidate will have some combination of the following experience:
- Signage for large facilities
- Environmental design
- Interior designer
- Graphic design
- Print/print production
- Exterior and interior building signage
- 3-5 years’ experience with wayfinding, print/print production, exterior and interior building signage
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and manage multiple deliverables simultaneously
- Working with templated design and established fonts
- Clean, modern, white space design aesthetic
- Must be able to organize content of signage and handle print production
- Must be able to go onsite, site visits to measure space and take pictures are required
- Illustrator & Photoshop are the top tools used
- Mac & PC environment
Our client is an American clean energy company that designs and manufactures electric cars, battery energy storage, solar panels and everything in between. As *the* leader in the electric industry who refuses to do things "the way they've always been done", they've led the clean energy revolution and paved the way for others to follow suit. As an innovative company, each team, their creativity, and ideas have helped to shape the company toward the successful powerhouse they are today.
The company culture is simply unmatched. They've replaced corporate hierarchy with open communication and a collaborative working environment creating an innovative, open, and inclusive culture that offers each person a seat at the table. Your creative expertise and fresh ideas will bring the company's progressive ideas to life and translate into an overall better customer-centric experience. This exciting opportunity allows you sharpen your skills, expand your portfolio, be part of a team that is committed to strengthening your experience, and, of course, will look AMAZING on your resume! If you're a visionary that is looking for your next unique (and rare) opportunity in the energy industry, look no further! Apply today to see what exciting opportunity we have waiting for you!
Working with AQUENT provides you access to some pretty awesome perks:
- Subsidized (up to 85%!) Health, Vision and Dental Benefits, and Access to Fidelity 401(k) with Matching!
- FSA Program
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Resume / Portfolio Review + Interview Prep. You'll be set-up for success!
- Free Continued Learning: https://thegymnasium.com/
- Compare our benefits to other agencies, here: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
- Who is AQUENT? www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM