- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Andrew Banister
The vision for this role is to inspire marketers at top-tier Financial Services, Autos, Restaurants, Travel companies to see Client as a trusted partner, indispensable advertising partner and the platform for achieving their most important business outcomes. This role partners with the Client sales and broader cross functional teams to support our clients to grow their business. The successful candidate must have experience building, managing and executing strategic marketing plans in a fast-paced environment. The candidate must be a self-starter and be comfortable developing and executing marketing programs with internal and external stakeholders and agencies. They must thrive in cross-functional teams and exhibit excellent communication and prioritization skills. This is a full-time position located in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Austin, Chicago or could be remote.
· Lead Business Marketing focused on helping clients and the industry understand how product can help grow their business. Develop strategic positioning and content for the vertical based on industry insights, market assessment, and understanding of client and company priorities.
· Develop vertical marketing plans that drive business relationships, solution adoption, scale, and revenue for the Entertainment, Technology and Telecom verticals.
· Lead or support the execution of multi-channel activations, coordinating with cross-functional partners including Sales, Creative, Industry, Events, PR, Product Marketing, and Measurement.
· BA/BS degree
· 6+ years of experience in marketing, whether directly at a brand, technology provider, media or creative agency
· Experience leveraging insights to develop and execute customer-first marketing programs
· Experience translating sales and product objectives to marketing strategies
· Experience developing messaging that simplifies complex recommendations to actionable, customer-first language
· Experience communicating strategy and program status to stakeholders to get buy-in and support
· Strong relationship management and ability to effectively build relationships with key cross functional partners
· Strong project management skills
· Experience working with sales teams to develop scaled marketing solutions that drive business impact
· Entertainment, Technology or Telecommunications industry experience and familiarity
· Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time with limited direction
· Career experience in client service
Based in Menlo Park, California, this top social media company builds technologies that help people connect. Their mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
With a culture of constantly iterating, solving problems and working together to connect people all over the world, it’s important that their workforce reflects the diversity of the people they serve. Hiring people with different backgrounds and points of view helps make better decisions, build better products and create better experiences for everyone.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem-solving mode
- Have a hand in developing products that empower more than 3 billion people around the world to share ideas, offer support and make a difference
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.