- Burlingame, CA
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kendra Campbell
The main function of a 3D Artist is to create backgrounds, scene transitions and/or characters. A typical Artist needs to have a high level of creativity and able to communicate their ideas to both internal and external clients. The ability to be flexible to client demands, work well under pressure and multi-task are required skills.
• Plan, analyze and create 2D/3D visual solutions to animation projects.
• Conceptual character design, key art, and sculpting 3d concept models
• Prepare storyboards and ideations to prepare for Creative/Art Director
•Produce three dimensional models, animations, and visual effects.
• Creativity, verbal and written communication skills and problem solving ability.
• Ability to utilize various software Blender, Maya, Substance, ZBrush or analgous software
• Previous experience using the computer to create layouts and generate new images.
• Experience with Adobe publishing and graphics software.
• After effects a plus
• 2-4 Years of AAA game development, film/vfx or high end VR
Based in Menlo Park, California, this top social media company builds technologies that help people connect. Their mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
With a culture of constantly iterating, solving problems and working together to connect people all over the world, it’s important that their workforce reflects the diversity of the people they serve. Hiring people with different backgrounds and points of view helps make better decisions, build better products and create better experiences for everyone.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem-solving mode
- Have a hand in developing products that empower more than 3 billion people around the world to share ideas, offer support and make a difference
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.