- New York City, Chicago, Plano, Richmond or McLean VA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Sara El-Shami
AQUENT is recruiting for a Project Manager for our Fortune 500 Financial client skilled at managing the delivery process of campaigns, activations, and additional projects. This is a full time, 12+ month assignment with the potential to extend and convert to perm and offers full benefits - medical, dental, 401K and more.
Lead creative projects through intake and delivery, including resource assignment, project planning, developing schedules and task management using WorkFront.
Develop and execute project plans and manage executive of work to be delivered on time
Conduct and lead project meetings with creative teams, responsible for project documentation and tracking.
Proactively identify potential risks, plan contingencies, facilitate scope changes, build solutions to achieve desired outcomes.
Identify and provide solutions to gaps as needed for project success.
Act as a liaison between Creative team and Partnerships business partners, strategy leads, and stakeholders alike.
Adhere to department/audit policies, procedures, and expectations while managing scope, schedule, resources, and budget to deliver high quality results
Work on small, medium, and large scale creative projects that have a direct impact on the company and Partners alike.
Work with lead Project Manager to identify and solve opportunities to improve and streamline process and project management practices.
Communicate effectively with associates of all levels and build relationships that will allow for collaboration and open dialogue through difficult conversations.
3-5 years of Project Management experience
3-5 years of experience managing in-house creative teams, marketing, or agency experience
1-2 years of experience using WorkFront
Proficient in Google Suite
Desired skills and competencies:
Ability to self-manage and escalate potential roadblocks with confidence
Strong written and verbal communication skills with exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
Experience in resource and task management with the ability to explore solution-oriented approaches based on project-specific needs
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience.
Our Talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on omni-channel campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies to drive customer engagement. AQUENT Talent work alongside full-time employees presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions every day.
You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful creative and marketing ideas to the table
You’ll be collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver purposeful projects
You’ll be working with a global brand - meeting customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR
Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Paid Sick Leave for all US and Canada talent
- Access to Fidelity 401(k) with company match
- Access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward bus or train passes, etc.)
- Direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)Not the job for you? Tell your friends and reap the Rewards! https://aquent.com/rewards/